Workers already in Canada or potential Employment Seekers to Canada

If you are already in Canada as a Worker, and you require:

Work Permit Extension (in-Canada) - same employer
+Change of an Employer
+Open Work Permit application*
+Labour Market Opinion Letter (LMO) Application through your existing or new employer
+Work Permit for your spouse or common-law partner (civil union relationship)
+Restoration of Expired Work Permit
+Extension of your current Work Permit (if you currently hold a Post-Graduate WP)
+Joint applications (Permanent Resident & Extension of current Work Permit)

*Only available if your situation qualifies

Job Seekers (potential Worker) from outside Canada:

If your current or former experience entails the following trades:
-Health Care: Registered Nurses, Care attendant to senior, mentally challenged or disable individuals
-Hospitality: Food counter attendant, Cook, Pastry Chef, Bus boy, Dishwasher
-Lodging: Hotel/Inn room attendant, laundry attendant, property maintenant/keeper
-Logistic: Long or Short Haul truck driver
-Technical: Welder, metal fabricator, carpenter, lab technician

Please contact us directly for more info (902) 407-7383 or Toll-Free within North America 1-855-407-7383

International Students who wish to work in Canada

+Post-Graduation Work Permit Application
+Off-Campus Work Permit

+An extension of your current Work Permit (if your Post-Grad WP is ending soon)

We encourage students to apply for Off-Campus WP or Post-Graduate WP on your own or with assistance from your school for free.  

We normally assist with applications require special attention eg: Complex situation, joint application (your spouse would like to apply for an Open Work Permit at the same time as you but you are not sure if your situation qualifies), language barrier, Time sensitive (urgent), you have been refused a Work Permit in the last 3 years.

Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) Application  - for Employers

A Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA, also formerly known as an LMO) is an application with Service Canada (ESDC) Temporary Foreign Worker unit. This is step ONE of the two stages required in order to hire someone who is not a Canadian citizen or a Permanent Resident. Seasonal employers in farming or seafaring businesses are also eligible to apply.

We work with employers from all sectors.

Hospitality (Food and Beverage) - Food counter attendant, Line Cook, Dishwashers, Bussers
Lodging (Hotel / Inns) - Room attendant, property maintenance workers, laundry attendant
Technical - Wood worker (carpenter), metal fabricator or welder, lab technicians, fork lift driver
Logistic - Long haul or short haul truck driver (Class 1 driver)
Heath Care - Registered Nurses (RN), LPN, Personal Support Worker (PSW) and CCA (Continuing Care Assistant)
Nanny / Parent Helper / Senior Care attendant

If you are an employer and require assistance with an application or to bring in suitable candidates to run your business, please contact us directly (902) 407-7383

STUDY PERMIT (Student Visa)

We provide the following services:

Study Permit Application
(from abroad or from within Canada)
Study Permit Extension
Expired Study Permit Restoration
Post Graduate Work Permit
Off-Campus Work Permit (while you are a student at a participating institution)


Pricing is evaluated based on the amount of time, paperwork required, previous immigration history, family composition and personal background (criminality or health concerns).  We do not have a flat-rate based pricing as all immigration preparation and submission are assessed on a case-by-case basis.

Telephone inquiries regarding pricing will be advised on an approximate estimated cost(s).  We do not provide exact pricing or final quotes over the phone without a written contract (legal retainer).